star wars: the clone wars meme
↳ [1/2 episodes/ARCs] → Mortis trilogy
- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
- FUCKEN CRAMPS
Sketches (With Captions)
I wanted to draw more and write out what I was thinking of when I drew this piece earlier today.
After a dozen years the Republic lost its war against the Separatists only for a dark and shadowy Empire to rise in its place. Sentenced to death for treason if they do not cooperate, Jedi that were unable to escape capture now work in servitude to the Empire alongside their Clone Handlers. Silently they bide their time, each formulating a plan of escape while hoping that the tides to a now ended war will rise again in their favor.
Scattered and hunted, those that escaped now travel alone or with their trusted Clone Guardians across the wastes that was once prosperous lands. Holding out hope and looking out for any sign that they can do anything to change what has happened.